School Name

Find It Fast

Icon Boxes

Portal Boxes Container

History

Academy Central opened in 1973 as a dependent school formed as a merger of the Barnsdall and Shady Grove schools. It was annexed by Tulsa Public Schools in 1991. The name is related to its proximity to Central High School.

Contact Us

Academy Central Elementary
1789 W. Seminole St. 
Tulsa, OK 74127

918-833-8760