Welcome to Our Online Data Wall
What Is A Data Wall?
- A means to look at past performance.
- Trend identifier.
- A way to plan for student interventions.
- A method to share with others (collaborate) the strategies that are working for students.
- An organizational tool.
Why Are Data Walls Important?
They allow us to ....
- collaborate with others to share and learn about new strategies.
- easily identify specific areas of student need.
- share our success with team members and/or the school's faculty.
- foster mutual responsibility for student success
Data Walls are supported within our WISE plan.
Essential Element 2- Classroom Evaluation and Assessment
EE1B-2.05 All teachers use test scores, including pre- and post-test results, to identify instructional and curriculum gaps, modify units of study, and re-teach as appropriate.